May 7, 2020
As we move into May and begin to accept the “new normal”, we are continually exploring ways to adjust our business to meet the needs of you, your customers, and our industry.
Since day one of the global COVID-19 pandemic, our guiding light has been to keep our employees and customer safe, while preserving the future of our business. We continue to base our decisions on these principles and continually adjust our business practices and implement new tools for you. Click Here >
You’ve have asked for digital tools and we’ve answered with Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings that have been attended by thousands of people spanning the globe. Our complimentary courses cover topics such as Storefront Mechanical to Electric, Access Control Hardware Selection, and Understanding Fire Codes. We hope you’ll connect with us through these trainings and send us your suggestions for topics to cover. View Online Training Opportunities >
Touchless access control is top of mind and we’ve developed one place for you to find our hands-free products (insert DSS landing page). Want to know more? Contact a salesperson here > We’ve become adept at meeting customers over zoom!
I’ve never been more proud to be a part of this industry and ASSA ABLOY. On behalf of our amazing team, we are committed to serving you and meeting your needs, now and in the months and years to come.
President, ASSA ABLOY Electromechanical Solutions
April 6, 2020
Together we are all facing truly unprecedented times. The global COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all of our families, communities, businesses and way of life. The ASSA ABLOY Electromechanical Solutions team is rapidly adapting to the new challenges we are facing.
All of our decisions have been guided by our #1 objective: to keep our employees and customers safe. Aligning with CDC guidance, the COVID-19 response team at Phoenix facility has implemented the following:
- Actively encouraging sick/exposed employees to stay home
- Educating employees about how they can reduce the spread of COVID-19
- All non-essential personnel are required to work remotely
- The daily operations schedule and production cells have been modified, where possible, to allow for 6 feet social distancing
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided to all personnel and restocked daily
- EPA-registered disinfectants have been placed throughout the facility and made available for use by all personnel. All personnel are re-trained weekly on appropriate use of EPA-registered disinfectants
- Shared workspaces are disinfected by trained personnel before each break, lunch, and at the end of the workday. Personal workspaces are disinfected twice daily.
Click here for additional response measures
Our guiding light through these times has been to stay focused on how we can support you, our customer. During this time, while we have stopped all travel, our trainers are now offering live courses online. View upcoming classes
We are committed to serving you to the best of our ability. Please don’t hesitate to let us know what more we can do for you in the days and months ahead.