Seamless integration for extending access control to all-glass openings.
The Adams Rite G100 Series wireless digital lock makes extending access control to all-glass doors easy and affordable while maintaining aesthetics. This surface-mounted digital glass door locking solution provides greater flexibility and control for interior office space areas without the need to make costly modifications.
- G100L: Aperio® Wireless Online
- G100HL: Pre-paired with a 1-1 AH20 Aperio Hub
The surface-mounted lock features two options for credential actuation on the secure side of the door: either by entering a user code using the touch-screen or by using a compatible high frequency credential which provides added security of dual factor authentication and fully encrypted wireless communication to the host access control system. The lock features two modes of unlock from the inside of the door: either with the accessibility lever or by using the override button.
- Wireless Aperio® technology
- Easy surface-mounted bracket installation for single or double door applications
- No cutting or drilling required
- Real-time door status monitoring with REX, DPS, and low battery signals
- Available with lever option standard to meet accessibility requirements
- Supports single (card only) or dual-factor (card + keypad) authentication
- Patent-pending credential cache ensures access when the lock is functioning in an offline mode independent of the software head end
Strike: Surface-mounted strike for fixed leaf of double glass doors included
Backset: 2-3/8" [60 mm]
Door Thickness: 3/8" to 1/2" [9 mm to 12.7 mm] thick glass doors.
Lock Body: Satin chrome finish
Front Body: 9/16" x 2-7/8" x 7-5/16" [14.3 mm x 73.0 mm x 185.7 mm]
Back Body: 1-15/16" x 3-1/16" x 7-1/2" [49.2 mm x 77.8 mm x 190.5 mm]
Bolt: Twin bolts measuring 13/32" [10.3 mm] diameter with 1-1/8" [28.6 mm] throw.
Lever: Lever option sold standard to meet accessibility requirements
- Indoor applications only
- For single doors or double doors with fixed leaf
Wireless Access Control: Minimal field configuration for quick, easy wireless deployments that eliminate the cost and inconvenience of hardwiring the door. Fully-encrypted AES 128 bit wireless communication between the G100 lock and Aperio hub ensures data security. The Aperio wireless hub connects to an access control system with typical Wiegand wiring and additional REX and low battery signaling. The Aperio hub should be mounted within 82' of the desired lock location and through two walls or less.
Operating Temperatures: +5 to +130F [-15 to +55C]. Designed for indoor applications only.
Standard Package: Boxed with mounting plate, AA batteries (x4), credential cards, single door magnet, bolt extensions, thin door plate, mounting screws; wireless hub and mounting hardware (G100HL only)
- Powered by (4) x AA Alkaline batteries; 40,000 cycle battery life
- Programming via touch screen
- Lockdown capability allows for response to lock/unlock commands from host EAC system in less than 10 seconds
- Integrated reader, monitoring and short range wireless radio
- Real time door status monitoring with REX, DPS, tamper and low battery signals
- Patent pending credential cache ensures access when the lock is functioning in an offline mode independent of software head end
Credential Support: 13.56 MHz credentials: HID iCLASS®, iCLASS SE® (SIO-enabled), iCLASS Seos® (SIO-enabled), MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE DESFire EV1, MIFARE DesFire EV2 (legacy mode), MIFARE Ultralite (CSN), ISO 14443b UID, NFC enabled mobile phones